Monday, May 30, 2011

...makes me smile

























Happy Memorial Day!  Here's what made me smile last week:

Tennessee...(I'll be posting about our trip later this week)
Camping...
Anniversary cupcakes...(from this cupcake shop)
This DIY tent...
This hand carved stamp...
Watching my little sister graduate...
Spending so much precious time with my family...
Pinterest...(seriously, I may spend way too much time on here!)
My lovely friend KB's new-to-her bike...
Watching my daughter enjoy digging in the dirt as much as we do...

See anything lately that makes you smile?  Contact me, and if it makes me smile too I could feature it the following week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miriam! Cute blog and I totally agree with you Pinterest is so addicting isn't it?? People are seriously so creative! I love to share pinterest links! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete