Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Compassionate Advocacy



Code Name: Mama is hosting their Carnival of Natural Parenting today!  The theme this month is compassionate advocacy.  Lots of different bloggers have written about how they advocate for natural parenting choices without judgement or criticism.  Subjects range from birth to gentle discipline.  I haven't read through all the participant's entries yet, but I am looking forward to having a little bit of down time this afternoon and browsing through the posts!  I could definitely use some suggestions on this subject.  Sometimes I feel like I can be so passionate about our parenting choices that it can come across as harsh or judgmental to others who do not choose to parent the same way.  So, if you consider yourself a natural parent, and even if you don't, you may enjoy reading these posts too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment