Monday, March 28, 2011

...makes me smile...

On Mondays I'm going to be posting about things that make me smile.  They could be moments from my week or books or things I see on other blogs.  Hopefully they will make you smile too :)


*these wooden sorting bowls from The Enchanted Cupboard & all the little things that go with them
*this book which is a novelization of an old favorite
*hints of spring all around
*the fact that this was attempted
*these lovely paper covered books from Paislee Press (via Twig & Thistle)
*this series which we read or listen to here practically everyday
*receiving flowers from my love
*early morning snuggles with my Lu after a long stretch of sleep
*yummy treats in jars 
*this woodsy party (which I'm inclined to steal for the girls' party in the fall!)

2 comments:

  1. I just realized your girls can have joint b-day parties. Leave it to me to realize this now, but HOW FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that great?! I'm wondering how long they'll let us do that...but I'm taking advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete